The Ralph solved all their financial analysis struggles with Qokoon.
Before implementing Qokoon, fast growing start-up veterinary referral hospital, The Ralph, was grappling with 3 main financial reporting issues:
- As a start-up that was growing rapidly, they needed in-depth yet seamless financial analysis and reporting
- The company was growing fast and needed to quickly understand their financial metrics and the evolution of their profits
- They needed to be much more efficient and robust in preparing financial reports that took out any human bias. Management reporting using Excel spreadsheets was cumbersome, time-consuming and the commentary was subject to human interpretation.
Qokoon provided the tools and valuable analysis of the numbers to improve and speed up the company’s reporting and analysis capabilities. This allowed the Board to quickly understand the company’s monthly financial results and make prompt strategic decisions to manage the fast growth of the company.
There were 3 main benefits that Qokoon provided The Ralph:
- Quick and detailed analysis of the company’s finances, including visualisation of trends and key finance KPIs (profits, cash and more)
- Facilitated the ongoing preparation of monthly reporting, freeing up time to focus on decision making
- Scenario analysis performed by Qokoon allowed the board to take decisions that immediately increased the company’s profits
What Qokoon provided
Quick and personal onboarding
Easy set-up and tailored support and advice to get going in a matter of minutes.
Powerful and quick insights, giving a clear understanding of business performance.
Easy to understand visual reports in seconds that communicate business performance with anyone.
Avoid repetitive procedures, connect Qokoon directly with your accounting software.
Get started with Qokoon
You grow your business.